Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted! Original poster's comments: We love this colourful sauce, which is actually more like a salsa to potatoes with sour cream and fish or chicken. But basically this sauce comes into our meals whenever I want something without fuss, that is colourful and great tasting. QDM: I think I would roast the garlic and drain and roast the corn before using it, but that is personal taste...
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 50 g red onions, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 175 g corn, canned
- 80 g black beans, drain and reserve liquid
- 2 tablespoons sweet asian chicken chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until serving.
- Use the reserved bean liquid to moisten, if needed.
- It is preferable to let the sauce stand a little so the spices can work through.