Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! Always a favorite at get togethers, office parties, etc. I got this recipe from a cookbook of my Grandma's a while back. We love it, I hope you do too. I use fresh or frozen corn, but canned corn can be used also. You would just add 1 (15) oz. can of whole kernal corn. You can use Tabasco Sauce for the hot sauce, I usually use Sriacha Asian Chili Sauce, any kind will do..Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili sauce or 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn
- 8 bacon, strips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in corn and bacon (crumble bacon with hands or chop).
- Cover and refridgerate for several hours.
- Serve with Vegees or crackers.
Simple to whip up! I served this with cut red, green and yellow bell peppers. Many compliments were received.
I took this dip to a Christmas party at work, and it was a hit! I added quite a bit more hot sauce (Red Hot) to give a little more kick and a pink hue. It was a hit with my taste tester (my husband) too!