Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a Butterball recipe. Prep time includes the marinating, which is really optional.
- 3 lbs fresh skinless chicken legs, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the leg quarters, turning them to completely coat them. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours for best flavor.
- Bake at 375, uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink in the thickest part, basting the chicken several times with the sauce.
Great dish, and definately an unusual bouquet and flavor provided by the ground coriander. I'll use this one again!
This was a delicious dish! I'm definitely going to make it again, but I think I'm going to reduce the 1 T pepper to 1 t as it was a little too spicy for me personally. I also didn't think of turning the legs during cooking so they'd brown on both sides, so I'm looking forward to making this again so I can do that. Thank you so much for this recipe!