- 3 lbs fresh skinless chicken legs, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the leg quarters, turning them to completely coat them. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours for best flavor.
- Bake at 375, uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink in the thickest part, basting the chicken several times with the sauce.