Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the meatball recipe I use whenever making spaghetti
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground veal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ' 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped and sauteed
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped italian leaf parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- preheat oven to 375.
- combine everything but oil in a bowl.
- heat oil over medium high heat.
- roll mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and fry til almost done but not completely.
- bake in oven for 25 minutes.