This is the actual Arby's Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe from the restaurant. This is a scaled down version, so I'm guessing on serving sizes. You may need to have more bread and lettuce on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Combine the first six ingredients and mix well.
- 22. Use two pieces of bread and one lettuce leaf for each sandwich.
- 33. Slide lettuce leaf on to one piece of bread.
- 44. Put two large scoops of chicken salad mixture on lettuce leaf; top with other piece of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat of Arby's Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.9
- Calories from Fat 621
- Total Fat 69.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 908.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: