Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
This is a yummy taco salad with a really great ranch flavor. Perfect for a light summer dinner and easy to double or triple to use as a crowd pleaser at summer BBQ's!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 large head lettuce, torn
- 1 (13 ounce) bag cool ranch Doritos
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion until cooked.
- Add taco seasoning per directions on packet, let meat mixture cool.
- Combine lettuce, tomato, and cheese in large mixing/salad bowl, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prior to serving, crush doritos and add to lettuce mixture.
- Add meat mixture, stir.
- Toss entire salad with ranch dressing until well blended, serve cold.