Cool Ranch Pasta Salad
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 lb tri-color bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 one-ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) bag cool ranch Doritos
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and cool. While they cook, chop your vegetables.
- In large bowl, stir together cooked noodles, cheese, cucumber, tomato, peppers and olives.
- In separate bowl, stir together onion, ranch dressing mix and sour cream.
- Pour the ranch mixture over pasta mixture and toss together to coat.
- Refrigerate and toss again before serving. Top with crushed Cool Ranch Doritos.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!