- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dip chicken in egg; dredge in crumbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and simmer 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.