Easy Chicken Parmesan
Simple and delicious. This is one of my husband's favorite meals.
- Ready In:
- 15 pieces all white meat chicken tenders, about (I use M&M meatshop's)
- 15 slices mozzarella cheese, about,small slices
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce (I like Prego)
- grated parmesan cheese
- line a 9 x 12 baking pan with chicken fingers.
- (Do not use a glass pan as it will shatter when the sauce is poured on--personal experience, oops) bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- place 1 slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- top with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until sauce bubbles.
- Serve with pasta, of course!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
It just doesn't get better than this. Wonderful flavor, quick and easy to make and disappeared from our dinner plates in a flash. I used Herb and Garlic pasta sauce and Montery Jack cheese instead of Mozzarella cheese because that's what I had on hand and it worked very well with this dish. The directions were well written and easy to follow; clear and concise. No oven temperature was provided so I bake this at 350 degrees until cheese melted and sauces simmered; about 10-15 minutes. This recipe has found a permanent home in my repeat performance cookbook. Thanks Pamela for a terrific contribution!1Reply
see 2 more