Another from Kraft... what kid or kid at heart wouldn't love these? Creamy & cold, just the thing for a hot summer day. SOOOOO simple yet so tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Free
- 6 reduced-fat oreo cookies, chopped
- 6 (5 ounce) paper cups or 6 (5 ounce) plastic cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks or 6 plastic spoons
- 1POUR milk into medium bowl; add pudding mix & beat with wire whisk 2 minutes; gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- 2Spoon into cups & insert pop stick into each for handle.
- 3Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies 'n Creme Pudding Pops
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 183.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
reduced-fat oreo cookies