Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Kraft Food and Family magazine. They really have some great stuff in here! This is very easy, and delicious too!
- 8 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup thawed whipped topping, divided
- Break 1 of the cookies into four pieces; reseve for garnish. Crush remaining 7 cookies; set aside.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in crushed cookies. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert bowls. Top with remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping and the reserved cookie pieces. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
I got this recipe from my Kraft food & family magazine too! I made it for my boys and a few of their friends to have for a snack and WOW! It was delicous and very easy to make. I loved it too. ;) This is a keeper. Thanks for posting it on Zaar.