Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 11 mins
Found this in a magazine
Make and share this Confetti Macaroni Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1⁄2 cup radish, diced
- Make dressing: In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, buttermilk, lemon juice, oil, garlic, mustard, parsley, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni for about 10 minutes, or as package label directs. Stir in peas 2 minutes before end of cooking time. Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
- In a large bowl, toss macaroni, vegetables, and dressing.