Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Chef Paul Prudhomme. One of my favorite salads.
Make and share this Confetti Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chef paul prudhomme poultry magic poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crumbled bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- lettuce leaf
- Mix together vinegar, poultry magic, allspice, bay leaf, and salt in a blender or food processor container.
- Process mixture until well blended and bay leaf is finely ground.
- With motor running, add oil in a slow steady stream until dressing is thick and creamy.
- Combine chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery in a bowl.
- Add in dressing and stir to combine.
- Line individual salad plates with lettuce.
- Add even portions of chicken salad over lettuce.
- I cover and chill the the chicken salad a couple of hours before putting on the serving plates.