From Chef Paul Prudhomme. One of my favorite salads.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chef paul prudhomme poultry magic poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- lettuce leaf
- 1Mix together vinegar, poultry magic, allspice, bay leaf, and salt in a blender or food processor container.
- 2Process mixture until well blended and bay leaf is finely ground.
- 3With motor running, add oil in a slow steady stream until dressing is thick and creamy.
- 4Combine chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery in a bowl.
- 5Add in dressing and stir to combine.
- 6Line individual salad plates with lettuce.
- 7Add even portions of chicken salad over lettuce.
- 8I cover and chill the the chicken salad a couple of hours before putting on the serving plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.4
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 281.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.7 g