Recipe by Little Bee
I got this recipe from a caterer I worked for. We served it during the holidays. Everyone loves this salad! Its very pretty and easy! This is a great salad to throw together and impress guests.
Top Review by bullwinkle
This salad was delicious! Frist time we have tried raspberry vinaigrette. I used blue cheese instead of gorgonzola. Will make this delicous salad again. Thanks Litte Bee. Bullwinkle.
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens (field greens work best)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled (Blue cheese may be substituted)
- 2 tart green apples, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- dried cranberries (to taste)
- 4 ounces bottles raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan lightly toast walnuts.
- Lightly toss apples with a little lemon juice (this keeps them from turning brown) In a large bowl, combine salad greens, walnuts, cheese, and apples.
- Sprinkle with cranberries if desired.
- Toss with raspberry vinaigrette, and serve.