Recipe by Cook4_6
What a fabulous combination of flavors!
Top Review by jcrozier
We really enjoyed this, even though I had to substitute a bunch cuz of food allergies. I substituted gluten free flour and a sprinkle of guar gum. Also, used ghee (clarified butter), and almonds, Xylitol and molasses. And then sprinkled with sesame seeds. But it still tasted awesome. Not gluten-free at all-probably cuz the fruit tasted so good.
- 2 cups peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Streusel Topping:
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, fitted with the metal blade, and pulsate until the butter is thoroughly combined and the mixture is the size of peas. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all cobbler ingredients. Divide evenly among six 8 oz. ovenproof baking dishes and sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Best served warm, topped with your favorite ice cream.