Recipe by christiedkj
Easy as can be, this mild casserole is loved by young ones and is comfort food for all.
- 473.18 ml uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 88.74 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml half-and-half cream
- 304.75 g can chicken noodle soup
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 slice American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Slice vegetables and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, half & half, and soup. Add vegetables.
- Add mixture to hot, drained noodles.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon into lightly greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Top casserole with 2 torn slices of American cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, stir slightly, and serve.