Recipe by JamiLeigh
Colorful, fresh, quick tex-mex salad
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This is super easy and super tasty, which a nice refreshing quality. It is light and travels well. I packed this for my DBF's lunch, and he really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 14 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 medium lime, juice of
- 1 dash salt and pepper