Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This coleslaw lasts and its a crowd pleaser. Great on picnics or buffets.
Make and share this Coleslaw That Lasts recipe from Food.com.
- Shake jar to combine liquid.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and keep in a tupperware-type container in the refrigerator overnight is best to allow the flavor to blend.
- *Note:This coleslaw will last much longer than most.
- In frig.
- it lasts up to 2 weeks.
- It does excellent when you need to take it on a picnic.
- Everyone seems to ask for this recipe.
I would rate this higher if I could.I made it the day before and the flavor is wonderful It was part of a Christmas Eve Buffet. I omitted the carrot because I was also serving a carrot salad and added some red sweet pepper. The Red & Green made the salad very festive. It is a real winner not only because it keeps so well ab ut tastes so good too Thanks glitter for a slaw that will be made many times in this house
Fabulous!!!!! I'm the only slaw lover in the house, so having something that lasts so long is a real bonus. Not to mention how tasty it is. Thanks Glitter, for a terrific recipe that will be made time and time again.
Hi Glitz-- I had my DH make this for me. It was delicious. He did use boughten coleslaw, but did add the pepper and onion.