Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Okay, I know this sounds likes its from another planet. But it is so delish! I've made it using the "variation dressing" and my sister made it using the original condened milk dressing - she's far braver than I - both were lovely, very tasty, unusual salads. Be brave - give it a bash!
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 bananas, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled & cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sultana, soaked in orange juice and then drained
CONDENSED MILK DRESSING
- 1 (225 g) can condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lightly mix the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Beat the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad.