Cherry Banana Snicker Salad
photo by Marsha D.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- 2 (8 ounce) jars maraschino cherries (drained and pitted)
- 8 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 2 1⁄2 cups Snickers candy bars (chopped)
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- Combine cherries, banana slices, and chopped snickers into a medium sized bowl.
- Fold in Cool whip and mix until everything is coated with Cool Whip. (You may add in some cherry juice for more color and cherry flavor, making sure to mix it in without diluting the Cool Whip.).
- Let salad stand overnight for best flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a great sweet dessert salad! I added some mini marshmellows and some oranges to this recipe. It turned out AWESOME!! I also used a Tablespoon of the cherry juice to add a little pinkish color and to add to the flavor of the salad. Everyone really enjoyed this recipe and asked for the recipe too :) Thanks for sharing this delicious treat. It's one I am sure I will be making many of times.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 23 years old. I got married to the love of my life, Jerry, on September 20, 2008. We both grew up in Minnesota. I'm originally from the Iron Range and after getting married we moved to Gillette, WY. As of July 2009 we have moved back to MN permanetly. I like a good home cooked meal over any restaurant meal. I didn't realize I liked to cook until I met my husband. When we first moved in together he did most of the cooking. I must have gotten sick of eating frozen pizzas, tacos, chicken, and hamburgers so I took over. I'm also a meat and potatoes kind of person, but lately I've been expanding my horizions. I've been cooking more veggies and more meatless meals. I also bake on occasion. When I first started baking I was terrible and then I invested in an oven thermometer.