Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Prepare this coleslaw a few hours before the barbecue, then cover and chill until you're ready to serve.
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- In large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss until well coated.
This is a really nice and creamy coleslaw. I like the zing that the cayenne pepper and celery seeds gives to the recipe. I would certainly do it again.