Recipe by ~Leslie~
Pasta salads can have a variety of textures and tastes. The flavours of Thailand are showcased in this tangy dressing. Crisp vegetables and tender linguine pasta fill the pasta bowl to enhance any potluck or picnic. From Emily Richardson at Food and Drink
- 340.19 g linguine
- 453.59 g small cooked shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 236.59 ml bean sprouts
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 59.14 ml chopped of fresh mint
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 59.14 ml fish sauce
- 59.14 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml granulated sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml asian chili paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes or until tender but firm (al dente).
- Drain and rinse under cold water and drain well. Place in large bowl.
- Add shrimp, bean sprouts, red pepper, cucumber, onions, mint and coriander, if using.
- To make Thai Dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, lime juice and chili paste.
- Pour over linguine, shrimp and vegetables and toss well to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.