Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a lovely dessert which is always a success at dinner parties.
- 250 ml creme fraiche
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar (powder)
- 1 lemon
- 300 ml double cream
- 6 digestive biscuits
- Crush the biscuts and put half of them in a dish with removable sides.
- Separate the egg yolks and the egg whites.
- Whisk the egg whites until it stands in peaks when you remove the whisk.
- Whisk the cream in another bowl.
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, the lemon zest and the lemon juice to the whisked cream.
- Carefully fold in the beaten egg whites into the cream mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkel the rest of the biscuts ontop.
- Cover with plastic cling film and leave in the freezer for 6-7 hours.
- Take out about 30 minutes before serving.