Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect for a picnic take-along salad or a backyard barbecue dinner!
Make and share this Cold Chicken Curry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix together first 5 ingredients and chill well in refrigerator.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and refrigerate again until well chilled.
- Serve with condiments: Chopped peanuts, chopped hard boiled eggs, crumbled bacon, chopped green onions, chutney and shredded coconut.