- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- mayonnaise (for topping) or mustard (for topping)
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1 tomatoes (sliced in 4 slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients, mix well, and shape in 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Spread buns with mayonnaise or mustard (or a mixture) and spread 2 tablespoons bean sprouts, and a slice of tomato over each patty and top with remaining buns.