1/1 Photo of Coffee Shortbread Cookies
Vino Girl's Note:
From Taste of Home (April/May 2001)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Cream butter, sugars and coffee granules together; gradually beat in flour and salt.
- 3On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 4Cut with floured 2-3 inch cookie cutters; place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set.
- 6Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 7Drizzle with melted chips.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g