- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter, sugars and coffee granules together; gradually beat in flour and salt.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut with floured 2-3 inch cookie cutters; place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Drizzle with melted chips.