1/6 Photos of Coffee House Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
A delicious coffee cake from the famed espresso chain. You'll earn brownie points with your co-workers if you bring this in to work with you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Make topping by combining 1 cup flour with brown sugar, 1/2 cup softened butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl.
- 3Mixture should have the consistency of moist sand.
- 4Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 5In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup butter, 3/4 cup light brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 7In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Add this dry mixture to the moist ingredients a little at a time.
- 9Add milk and mix well.
- 10Pour the batter into a 9 x 13 baking pan that has been buttered and dusted with a light coating of flour.
- 11Sprinkle the crumb topping over the batter.
- 12Be sure the topping completely covers the batter.
- 13Bake 50 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. Cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee House Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g