Recipe by HokiesMom
This will go well with my posted recipe for Coffee Carrot Cake or one of your favorite cakes. A pretty frosting that has a creamy texture.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a great recipe Hokieslady. I used it to frost a simple yellow cake. It did not disappoint, it really shone. We enjoyed this tart, tangy subtle caffine treat. The frosting was rich, light, creamy and very tasty. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the coffee mixture until well blended.
- Makes about 2 cups of frosting or enough to frost one 13x9 inch cake.