Easy and delicious. I usually serve this with a seasoned white & wild rice blend and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cod fish fillets (1/2 to 3/4 in thick, fresh or frozen, thawed if frozen) or 1 lb haddock fillet (1/2 to 3/4 in thick, fresh or frozen, thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper (or more to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut fish into four serving size portions.
- 3Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Place fish in an 11" x 7" baking pan.
- 5In a mixing bowl, stir together whipping cream, 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, wine, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over fish.
- 6Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 7Take fish out of sauce and place on a serving platter.
- 8Stir sauce to blend and pour over fish.
- 9Top with 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod or Haddock Baked in Cream
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 275.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.3 g