Recipe by Rita~
Light and refreshingly not overly sweet. Use store bought or make my Lemon Curd Lemon Curd (Stove Top or Microwave Method) Lime or Orange Curd.
Top Review by 394mm493
Simple, fast, and delicious: What more could you ask for? I should mention that we didn't deglaze the pan for additional sauce. The fish was so nicely glazed right out of the oven that we didn't feel the need. Thanks, ~Rita~, for a real winner.
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄3 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets (cut into 4)
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Mix the 6 ingredients for the glaze topping, set aside.
- Season fish with salt and pepper dust with flour.
- Heat butter over mediun heat till butter stops sizzling and start to turn tan. Add fillets just to brown on both sides.
- Top each fillet with all the glaze and place in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Just till it flakes.
- Remove fish and place 1/3 cup water in pan to deglaze and stir and reduce till thickened. Pour over fish.
- Nice served over rice.