Cod Baked in Thai Green Curry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In medium pan, whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, and minced pepper.
- Holding ginger over pan, squeeze to extract juice into pan; discard solids. Add lemongrass segments. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Stir in basil, and season with salt and white pepper.
- Pour a small amount of sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Arrange fish on sauce, and pour remaining sauce over fish. Cover dish with foil and bake at 400°F until fish is opaque and flaky, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spoon a bit of sauce into the center of four individual plates.
- Place a piece of fish on each puddle, and spoon additional sauce on top of each portion of fish.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs and drops of hot chili oil around plate, if desired, and serve immediately.