Paris D's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 Thai peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 inches segment fresh ginger, coarsely grated
- 2 stalks lemongrass, tough outer leaves removed and bulbs cut into 3-inch segments and split length-wise
- 1/2 cup Thai basil, cut into thin strips
- fresh cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
- hot chili oil (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In medium pan, whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, and minced pepper.
- 3Holding ginger over pan, squeeze to extract juice into pan; discard solids. Add lemongrass segments. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- 4Stir in basil, and season with salt and white pepper.
- 5Pour a small amount of sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Arrange fish on sauce, and pour remaining sauce over fish. Cover dish with foil and bake at 400°F until fish is opaque and flaky, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Spoon a bit of sauce into the center of four individual plates.
- 7Place a piece of fish on each puddle, and spoon additional sauce on top of each portion of fish.
- 8Garnish with cilantro sprigs and drops of hot chili oil around plate, if desired, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Baked in Thai Green Curry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk
green curry paste