Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like cod fish, there's nothing not to like about this recipe.
Make and share this Cod Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, add flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir to make a paste.
- Add milk and cook until it thickens, stirring constantly.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- pour a little of the sauce over the bottom.
- Add a layer of cod, sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat these layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350 until nicely browned (about 1/2 hour).