Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on Eye It Try It, a great food healthy food blog. A fun way to eat your veggies. So healthy you can even eat it for breakfast! If you blend the spinach enough, you can't even taste it!
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk (other kinds of milk won't work because they won't be thick enough)
- 1⁄4 cup agave syrup (or raw honey)
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk (or instant vanilla pudding powder mix)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 large banana (frozen, chopped)
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until spinach is well mixed (without any chunks).
- Pour contents of the blender into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from the freezer. Re-blend desired amount.
- Serve with favorite ice cream toppings!