Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this recipe because it has coconut which is a favourite with me. It's again from a book I came thru by jyoti. I hope you all will like it too.
- 4 cups coconut water
- 1 cup tender coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rose essence
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 3 -5 rose petals or 3 -5 mint sprigs, for decoration
- 3 -5 chocolate biscuits, for decoration
- Blend the first three ingredients until smooth; pour out into a bowl and mix in with rose essence.
- Soak gelatin in little warm water; melt on low heat and add to the coconut mixture.
- Set in the freezer. When mushy beat it with an egg beater or hand blender to break all the crystals; put back into the freezer.
- Serve a big scoop of the coconut sorbet with a sprig of mint or rose petals.
- While serving push in to chocolate biscuit rolls on the side.