Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For those hot humid days ahead - cool & refreshing! Adapted from Taste of Thai
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Toast coconut on cookie sheet in 325 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned - check & stir several times after the first four minute. Set aside to cool.
- Beat egg whites and sugar until thick and sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in coconut milk, crushed pineapple and toasted flaked coconut. Mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturers's instructions for the ice cream machine.