Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found these so tasty that I didn't even bother putting syrup on them... Just ate them with my fingers straight off the griddle! I used Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake Mix, so the measurements are for that particular product. You may need to adjust the measurements slightly if you use a wheat-based pancake mix or a different brand of gluten-free pancake mix. Just remember that you're basically following the instructions on the package, but adding shredded coconut and replacing the milk or water with coconut milk. You are also eliminating any additional oils the recipe on the box/bag might call for, since the coconut milk provides enough fat. I think you'll agree these are mmm mmm good!
- Mix all ingredients together until batter has a smooth consistency with no lumps.
- Batter should not be too thin or too thick.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter at a time onto a pre-heated (medium heat), lightly oiled griddle or pan.
- Cook until golden brown, flipping once.
- Serve immediately.
- Extra pancakes can be frozen or refrigerated, and reheated on a griddle, in the oven, or in a toaster oven.