Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from my cookbook: Top 200 Tried and True Cookies Recipes. These would make a wonderful addition to your Christmas Cookie Trays! :-)
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter, and both sugars.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in the oats, coconut and white chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheets about 5 minutes and remove to wire racks to finish cooling.