Recipe by Derf
Melt in your mouth treats!! I use parchment paper sprayed with veggie spray (Pam), have never had them stick or burn.
Top Review by nidujosi
I have made these before with the addition of 1/8 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. vanilla. For the cookies that stick, try laying the wax/parch paper on a moist towel and the steam might lift them off.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites until they stand in peaks.
- Gradually add sugar, beat again until stiff.
- Carefully fold in coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonful on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and sprayed with veggie spray.
- Bake in a 250°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Do not preheat oven.