Grilled Lemon-Soy Salmon
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- Measure first 6 ingredients into a large zip-loc bag.
- Mix well; add salmon and seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 40 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove fish from bag and reserve marinade.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray, skin side down; grill 5 minutes.
- Brush fish with reserved marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Turn fish over and grill 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation