Healthy Ginger Kisses
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 190°C Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, ginger and cinnamon together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the 75g of margarine and sugar together until very light. Add beaten egg whites a little at a time and beat well. Beat in Maple syrup. Fold in dry ingredients.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the trays. For larger kisses, drop dessertspoonfuls. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until kisses are slightly spongy but firm to the touch.
- Transfer the kisses to a wire rack to cool completely. When cold, join with mock cream.
For the Mock Cream:
- In a small bowl, beat the margarine, icing sugar and 1 T of water until light. If too powdery, add more water, if too runny, add a tad more icing sugar. Flavour with vanilla extract if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!