1/1 Photo of Coconut Fudge Bars
2 hrs 15 mins
Karina A's Note:
made this for a recent company party... everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted, divided
- 14 honey maid honey graham crackers, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 12 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped planters walnuts
- 1 cup baker's angel flake coconut, toasted
- 1LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil. Mix 3/4 cup of the butter and graham crumbs; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
- 2PLACE remaining butter, sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows in large saucepan; bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add chocolate; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Pour immediately over crust; spread to evenly cover bottom of crust.
- 3SPRINKLE with walnuts and coconut; press lightly into chocolate layer with back of spoon. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 32 bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 4***HOW TO CRUSH HONEY GRAHAMS***.
- 5To make graham cracker crumbs by hand, place crackers in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, pressing to remove all the air. Crush crackers into crumbs by rolling across them through the bag with a rolling pin.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g