- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney, divided
- 1 teaspoon curry paste, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut into eight pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine 1/4 cup of chutney, 1/2 tsp curry paste, 1/4 tsp cumin in a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Combine chicken, the remaining chutney, curry, and cumin in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Put the coconut on a sheet of wax paper, coat the chicken one piece at a time with the coconut.
- Place nuggets on baking sheet, and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with chutney sauce.