Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Since coconut is this months ingredient, I thought I would post this. Comes from Weight Watchers cookbook. 8 Points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine 1/4 cup of chutney, 1/2 tsp curry paste, 1/4 tsp cumin in a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Combine chicken, the remaining chutney, curry, and cumin in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Put the coconut on a sheet of wax paper, coat the chicken one piece at a time with the coconut.
- Place nuggets on baking sheet, and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with chutney sauce.
So delicious!! A perfect combination of sweet and spicy - it was the kind of dish that was hard to stop eating!
This was quite tasty - made the recipe as is... except I forgot to cut the chicken in pieces...!! Thanks KelBel for a healthy delicious chicken recipe!!
Very good! I made this for lunch for DH, he ate almost the whole thing himself lol!... yes it is similar to coconut shrimp, it's so easy to make, as well as delicious! Thanks Kel, I will make this again...Kitten:)