2 hrs 15 mins
From The Nourished Caveman/Vivica Menegaz. Low carb. Recipe calls for Stevia. I prefer honey, but I think this would make it too goopy to harden, so I went with the Stevia. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix coconut with coconut cream, 1/2 t vanilla and 1/2 packet of stevia.
- 2Place on cooike sheet lined with parchment paper and form into 4 x 6 inch rectangle.
- 3Place in freezer 2 hours, until frozen solid.
- 4Meanwhile, melt coconut oil until liquid. Add cocoa, 1/2 packet of Stevia, 1/2 t vanilla. Mix well on low heat for about 2 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, but still liquid.
- 5Cut frozen coconut into 5 bars.
- 6Dip bars into cocoa mixture and place back on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 7Allow to harden in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chocolate Bars - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: