Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, addictive and super easy to make. Everyone loves them.
- 354.88 ml crushed graham crackers
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350°F Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended. Press mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until set. Let cool before cutting into pieces.
So very easy and delicious! I doubled it and baked in a 9x13 pan. Next time I will slip in some butterscotch chips too!
Brought this to Bunco the other night and everyone loved them. I added 3/4 cup chopped walnuts as well. Will be making this again. So easy and yummy!
These taste exactly like Hello Dollies (not surprising, what with identical ingredients and all), and the only difference between the two is this one requires an extra bowl for mixing everything together instead of layering the ingredients in the baking dish. Either way, YUM.