1 hr 17 mins
I shouldn't have found this recipe. It is delicious. I have to admit I don't know what cream of coconut is. I used coconut in it's place and added some sour cream for the topping with the coconut. Yum. Yum. Yum. Recipe courtesy of willcookforsmiles.com. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flakes, finely minced
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes, finely minced
- 1Grease a 9 inch spring form pan and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 325.
- 3For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter, minced coconut, and vanilla. Stir very well, until all incorporated. Press graham cracker mixture into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- 4Cheesecake: Start beating the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and cream of coconut. Mix until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the corn starch and coconut flakes. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- 5For topping, combine the coconut flakes (not minced) and cream of coconut. Mix well and set aside.
- 6Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan with crust. Bake for 40 minutes.
- 7Take the cheesecake out and spread the topping evenly over the top.
- 8Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.7
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.6 mg
- Sodium 369.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g