This recipe, courtesy of Hershey, can easily be doubled and baked in a 13x9" pan
Make and share this Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 350º.
- Grease 9" square pan.
- Stir butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add eggs; beat well with spoon.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add gradually to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in nuts if desired.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Frost if desired.
I cut the recipe in half - baked it in a pie plate for a little less time and voila, it was then the crust for my Pepperment Ice Cream Pie Made a wonderful Christmas Dinner dessert! Excellent! Garnish with chocolate sauce, whipped topping or shaved chocolate curls.
I thought these were very good and easy to make. A nice "cakey" brownie. Everyone loved them!
this an amazing brownie recipe just the kind i was looking for its gooey its chocolaty its got a perfect taste n its amazing with walnuts just dont miss them out they really make a brownie taste like one... thanks !!