Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Torn out of one of my community cookbooks. I just wanted to share and keep it here for future reference. Agnes Tatich is the person who submitted this recipe.
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cocktail franks, mini size
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except franks.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently and reduce heat.
- Add franks and simmer 10 minutes.
- Keep warm in a crockpot, fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Sweet and savory. Be sure to cook, uncovered, for the full time stated so that the sauce thickens properly.