This Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad is a TPC Louisiana Clubhouse favorite.
Make and share this Clubhouse Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad
- 8 ounces mixed greens (mesclin mix)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, scant
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pepper jelly vinaigrette
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and sliced (serve hot, can sub rotissere chicken breast halves)
- To Make The Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette: In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Place into an airtight container. Refrigerate; will last a month.
- To Assemble: In a mixing bowl place lettuce and all other ingredients except chicken and toss together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place onto a plate or in a bowl and place the fresh grilled chicken over the salad. Serve immediately.
Very delicious! Nice texture differences, I used spinach, but your choice would be great too, GailAnn! Thanks for posting!