Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
From New Orleans Square in Disneyland
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup watermelon or 1⁄2 cup honeydew, pulp
- 1⁄2 cup red and white currants or 1⁄4 cup seedless currant jelly
- 1 cup strawberry puree
- 2 cups white wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of, finely grated
- 3 cups chilled champagne
- Bring all fruits to boil with wine, cinnamon, sugar and lemon zest. Boil for a minute then cool.
- Drain cooked fruit. Save the juice and add champagne to juice.
- Put cooked fruit into bowls.
- Pour the juice mix over.
- If Vegan use Vegan wine and Champagne.