Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another concoction I came up with after making my Vodka Water as the base. If you like tangerines or mandarin oranges you'll enjoy this one. Preparation is much like making a Mojito, only with the citrus rind, sugar and vodka. YUM!
- 2 quarts vodka, water : (Vodka Water)
- 1 ounce vodka water (Vodka Water)
- 2 tablespoons clementines, peel
- ice cube
- 1 dash sugar
- Make the Vodka Water in a pitcher and have ready. Then you can make these individually when you want one.
- In a glass, muddle the Clementine peel (or use tangerine or orange peel).
- Sprinkle Sugar.
- add Ice cubes.
- and fill with Vodka Water.
Another delightful way to use vodka water! I love this one - of course my picture isn't nearly as lovely as yours! Fresh, citrusy - just YUM! I did use a mandarine instead - my clementines are now out of stock. **Made of Bevy Tag 2008**